Class schedule

Carlos F. Ortega cortega at mail.utep.edu
Tue Jul 6 18:32:30 UTC 1999

Mike,

call Professor Fermin Herrera in the Department of Chicano Studies at CSU
Northridge. the last number i had was (818) 677-2734. He was my instructor
in Nahuatl and to my knowledge still offers courses in the language and
would certainly know other instructors in southern California.

good luck,

Carlos