suggestions for Indigenismo to nonindigenous audience

GESX1CKAH at aol.com GESX1CKAH at aol.com
Fri Jul 16 22:27:48 UTC 1999

hello everyone,
I am working on a project on general indigenous culture that will be
presented to a diverse audience.  The project is for my work, so that I can
teach my collegues about my interests.  I am looking for suggestions of what
kinds of foods I should make as samples of what my ancestry created (so far I
considered serving chocolate to keep them awake!) Any suggestions as to what
else I should speak about, serve or teach that would be of interest to them?
This will be the first time this audience has heard anything on the subject
and unfortunately may be their last experience (if I can't help it).

thank you
Jessica