suggestions for Indigenismo to nonindigenous audience

micc micc at home.com
Fri Jul 16 23:54:09 UTC 1999

Foods that would be appropriate would be:

tacos (tlacua)
tamales
chile
sopes
nopales,
quelites,
tortillas,
turkey (hue'xolotl)
tomatillo
vanilla water drink (horchata, although that is a spanish drinK)
chocolate
pineapple
guacamole (ahuacamolli)
mole (molli)
quelites (quilitl)
xoconostles (xoconochtli)
camotes,
calabacitas (ayotli)
beans (etl)
green beans (e'xotl)

Nacho flavored Cheerios (alright I was just kidding on this one!)