About human sacrifice.

mictlacihuatl mictlan at hooked.net
Sat Jul 24 18:17:08 UTC 1999

How did you figure inbreeding? Stormfront buddies down in deep south
dixieland shoving heavy propaganda to ya lately?
It has always been my experience whenever reading or hearing absurd not to
mention racist commentary
about the Mayans, Mexica, or indigenous peoples as a whole (my ancestors!),
he/she/they have some strong tie or another with white supremacy.
Obviously. Your comments are a joke, and so is the Aryan "movement"

Any chance you are related to Glenn Spencer?