About human sacrifice.

Brad Smith chair at thule.org
Sun Jul 25 01:50:25 UTC 1999

 know that Brad has been criticized for his comment on sacrifices.  I
think that he was not making reference to racial or ethnic group of
people but rather to a class of people---the nobles.  When we look at
history, it is those with power and authority that abuse those who do
the building.  Take a closer look at his comment and at history.

Am I wrong?

Mel

   You are exactly correct.
We are the Thule Foundation, not in any way connected to the Thule
Society,
   We see  by the answers to our e-mail that ignorance and
misunderstanding is caused because people just run off at the mouth and
do not do proper reserarch or even READ the material presented to them,
but jump off into some conclusion that fits the need for their lazy
minds.
 I have tried and tried to resign from this list to no avail.