Let's take a deep breath

John F. Schwaller schwallr at selway.umt.edu
Mon Jul 26 14:47:36 UTC 1999

Dear Subscribers,

Since running Nahuat-l, and the University of Montana, is my job, I take
off on weekends to be with my family.  Imagine my surprise when I came back
to the flurry of messages posted over the weekend.  Very uncommon for the
third weekend in July.  I have assisted Mr. Smith in his efforts to
unsubscribe to Nahuat-l.

For those of us who remain I urge you all to take a long deep breath, and
remember the focus of the list, Nahuatl and the Nahuas.  Secondly, this is
not a moderated list.  Any subscriber can post whatever they wish.  It is
the obligation of subscribers to remain focused.

Let us now remain calm and go about the business of the list.

Thanks,

J. F. Schwaller, List owner

John Frederick Schwaller                             schwallr at selway.umt.edu
Associate Provost                                        406-243-4722
The University of Montana                           FAX 406-243-5937
                          http://www.umt.edu/history/NAHUATL/