About human sacrifice.

Robert G. Comegys robc at csufresno.edu
Sat Jul 24 14:44:24 UTC 1999

The nahuatl group may wish to know that in the 1920's the Thule Society's
insignia was a swastika,
that they supported Adolf Hitler as early as 1919, and they were a very
powerful "volkish" (racist, nationalist) German society with much support
from the aristocracy and ruling classes according to James Pool in Who
Financed Hitler. I don't know exactly what the Thule Society has done
lately, but the last time I heard the argument that Mr. Smith presents
about the ignorant natives living in the ruins others built it was a
recounting of how the ruins of Zimbabwe must have been built by Arabs  made
by a genuine Nazi 30 years ago. It is now well established that the
ancestors of the people in Zimbabwe built the massive stone structures
there. I'm sure others in the group will support me when I say that it is
abundantly clear the the Mayan pyramids were built by Mayans.
Regards, John Comegys