About human sacrifice.

Mel Sanchez melesan at pacbell.net
Sat Jul 24 23:15:55 UTC 1999

I know that Brad has been criticized for his comment on sacrifices.  I
think that he was not making reference to racial or ethnic group of
people but rather to a class of people---the nobles.  When we look at
history, it is those with power and authority that abuse those who do
the building.  Take a closer look at his comment and at history.

Am I wrong?

Mel