Sensationalizing of "human sacrifice"

micc micc at home.com
Wed Jul 28 16:57:21 UTC 1999

This is exactly my point, whether it is crouched in "definate" religious
ideology, or political ideology, the end result (and psychological
basis) is the same..."WE" (the relgious believers or the
political/ethnic group) are RIGHT, CHOSEN, or BLESSED (as in maifest
destiny???) and therefore have a right to EXTERMIATE the "pagan,
communists, heathens, albanians, gypsies, gays, tlaxcaltecas, tarascans,
Lakota........

Sometimes Linguistic/sociological rigor can he a nice convenient and
antiseptic shile to hide behind when man's "inhumanity" to man is within
our filed of vision....

the only difference I see between mesoamerican sacrifice, and
modernexteminations is that in mesoamerica, at least the victim was told
he or she was dying for the benefit of the universe, where as today's
victims are further tortured by the knowledge that it is soley because
of who or what they are (in essence BAD) that they must die, sometimes a
horribly sadistic death...