Common error

bmills at comdistec.com bmills at comdistec.com
Sat Jul 31 17:55:08 UTC 1999

Fritz,

I recently subscribed to nahuat-l, and I notice that the instructions for
unsubscribing which were sent to me said to use "unsubscribe nahuat-l"
rather than "unsub nahuat-l". Perhaps this could be adding to the
confusion.

By the way, I took a Nahuatl class from you at Indiana University, many
years ago. I keep in touch with Joe Campbell in Bloomington.

Bill Mills