New Address - NOT

John F. Schwaller schwallr at selway.umt.edu
Sun Mar 28 21:24:04 UTC 1999

Dear subscribers,

I have not been informed that nahuat-l will be receving a new adress,
although several of you seem to have been.  The message which was sent had
to do with subscriber whose ISP, Internet Service Provder is changing
addresses and rather than set up software to forward their messages are
asking all of us to do it manually!!!  I hope that this does not turn into
another University of Oklahoma debacle when hundreds of mesages got bounced.

If you have any questions about the running of the list please do NOT send
them to the list, but to me:

schwallr at selway.umt.edu

John Frederick Schwaller                             schwallr at selway.umt.edu
Associate Provost                                        406-243-4722
The University of Montana                           FAX 406-243-5937
                          http://www.umt.edu/history/NAHUATL/