Snakes and monkey

Leonel Hermida leonelhermida at netc.pt
Sun Nov 28 09:31:55 UTC 1999

Hi,

Please allow me to agree here 100% with Fran that "Nahuatl is a marvelous
language" and to point out it is refreshing and stimulating to the mind to
find out how those people clothe the ordinary human thoughts and feelings
in a completely new garb, light-years away from everything found in
Europe (both ancient and modern).
Thank you for your always welcome, clear and informative notes.

Best wishes always,
Leonel