brokawg at mail.lafayette.edu brokawg at mail.lafayette.edu
Mon Nov 29 16:38:03 UTC 1999

Joe, thanks for the data.
It seems I was wrong about the "o" in that passage we discussed about a
week ago. After looking over the sentences you sent, it looks like they
did place the past tense marker "o" before phrases such as "imac",
followed by a verb which could have a directional "on" as well (for
example, "...oimac onacic...". As I was reading throug these sentences, it
seems like I recall you going over this with me before.
Anyway, my apologies to those whom I may have misled.
Michael, it looks like you were right the first time.
Galen

Galen