ball games

Stacy Harwood harwood at almaak.usc.edu
Mon Oct 4 18:18:56 UTC 1999

I am posting this message on behalf of my aunt who is a undergraduate
student at UCSC in archeology. She's working on a research paper about
ball games in Mexico. She would like to compare how specific games have
evolved and are currently played today. Thus far she has found many
different references for ball games with different names, such as pelota
mixteca, tlachtli, patolli, olamaliztli and so on. She would greatly
appreciate any suggestions you have in terms of references, researchers or
any other thoughts on the topic.

Stacy

harwood at rcf.usc.edu