Fwd: Fw: [melchizedek-l] Fw: [goddess-l] Fwd: Fw: FW:

Matthew Montchalin mmontcha at OregonVOS.net
Mon Oct 11 20:08:56 UTC 1999

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, John F. Schwaller wrote:
| Has anyone heard of Urban Legends?  This was one of them.  Please do not
| waste your time or ours on these thiongs until you have thoroughly checked
| them out.

Worse yet was the assumption that we are willing to be saddled with
graphic user interfaces.  Neither do I have a mouse, nor am I willing to
use a GUI.  That really long email fom mechizedek was complete crap, and a
waste of my time.