Publications

Matthew Montchalin mmontcha at OregonVOS.net
Tue Oct 19 04:38:10 UTC 1999

On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 Yaoxochitl at aol.com wrote:

| The Florentine Codex by Fray San Bernardino de Sahagun is an excellent
| source on Classical Nahuatl in Spanish, English, and Nahuatl.  Also the
| Codex Molina is a good one.

>>From the excerpts I've seen so far, those documents are indeed a nice
thing to read and scrutinize.

| If u have the money, Yale University offers an intensive 8 week Nahuatl
| course and it counts to a whole year's worth of college credit.

I'm *really* burned out on the university scene.  (Ten years of Classical
Latin, four or five years of German, a bunch of other languages two years
apiece.  To that you might even add in some law school where I ended up
lecturing the professor on Latin, rather than the other way around...)

Actually, I was thinking of something that would provide me with pleasant
diversion, like a comic book, or a book on fairy tales (like those of the
Brothers Grimm).  :)  Surely there *is* a market for that sort of thing,
*somewhere* in the world?