momik? mimik? (Insane, crazy, or kook customer?)

Heather Hess heatherhess at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 19 04:52:03 UTC 1999

How can I sign up for Aztlan?  I am fairly new on this chat line and have to
say I agree with you Mike - before I was on a dance chat line that was
extremely active - 40 messages or so per day!  there was a lot of bubble-gum
messages but by reading through and ignoring what I wasn't interested in I
learned extremely valuable info!  Heather