Child-sacrifice

Ian Robertson Ian.Robertson at asu.edu
Thu Oct 21 23:07:43 UTC 1999

John, thanks for correcting me as to the authorship of "Eating Landscape"; I
noted my error shortly after my last post, having accepted uncritically
information provided by that crucial source of information on new books,
Amazon.com. Philip Arnold is indeed the sole author, as I found when
attempting to locate the book at the university library. Anyway, it's a book
I look forward to reading!

Ian

Ian Robertson
Dept. of Anthropology