(Fwd) Friends of Nahuatl and Uto-Aztecan

Jeff Burnham jburnham at ou.edu
Wed Sep 8 23:42:47 UTC 1999

From:          Self <GSLAN/BURN4357>
To:            nahuatl-l at listserv.umt.edu
Subject:       Friends of Nahuatl and Uto-Aztecan
Date:          Wed, 8 Sep 1999 18:24:42 CST

Friends,

I am posting this message  to get back in touch with my Nahuatl
and Uto-Aztecan friends. This April I came to the University of
Oklahoma Press as acquisitions editor for Native American and Latin
American Studies.

I would love to hear from old friends, and make some new ones.  I'd
be interested to know what projects you are  working on, and any
writing plans you might have.

You can reach me by e-mail at jburnham at ou.edu, call toll-free
1-877-294-1233, or write to the address below. I look forward to
hearing from you, and perhaps seeing you at an upcoming conference.

Check out the University of Oklahoma Press website,
www.ou.edu/oupress for more information on our Nahuatl and Aztec
publications,  and more.

Sorry, I don't have anything to add to the Pipil discussion!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeff Burnham
Acquisitions Editor
Native American & Latin American Studies
University of Oklahoma Press
Phone:  (405)325-2734/tollfree (877)294-1233
E-mail: jburnham at ou.edu