Friends of Nahuatl and Uto-Aztecan

Jeff Burnham jburnham at ou.edu
Wed Sep 8 23:58:35 UTC 1999

Friends,

In April I came to the University of Oklahoma Press as acquisitions
editor for Native American and Latin American Studies.  I would love
to hear from old friends, and make some new ones.  I'd be interested
to know what projects you are working on, and any writing plans you
might have.

You can reach me by e-mail at jburnham at ou.edu, call toll-free
1-877-294-1233, or write to the address below.  I look forward to
hearing from you, and maybe seeing you at an upcoming conference.

In the meantime, check out the University of Oklahoma Press website
at www.ou.edu/oupress for more information on our Nahuatl and Aztec
publications, and more.

Sincerely,

Jeff Burnham
Jeff Burnham
Acquisitions Editor
Native American & Latin American Studies
University of Oklahoma Press
Phone:  (405)325-2734/tollfree (877)294-1233
E-mail: jburnham at ou.edu