No subject

Ehecatecolotl fjgs at servidor.unam.mx
Sat Apr 15 03:12:57 UTC 2000

There is a Huitzitzilco in the northern part of Veracruz. I don´t know if it
is the one referenced below.

Getting to Huitzitzilco is a bit of an odissey. You would have to drive up
to Pachuca (if you travel from Mexico City) and then take the road to
Huejutla de Reyes, then take the exit towards Tuzanapa, Drive past that and
where the road forks take the left road towards Zontecomatlan.  Once you´ve
driven past Zontecomatlan look for the exit towards El Naranjal. People
there should give you directions. Depending on the time of the year you
travel you might have to walk to get there. The little town is in the heart
of the sierra. If you can handle driving on the trails then you can drive
all the way up to Huitzitzilco. The astonishing scenery makes worth the
trip, not to mention the contact with native speakers. Ximomacehui!