Not really about Spanish "Gods"

Odilia Rodriguez xochiquetzal at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 15 03:37:55 UTC 2000

I am not sure about your comments about Spain or Spaniards.  I am a Chicana
living in California and am proud of my Mexican ancestors.  Sometimes while
in Mexico, Mexicans too have an aditude like, "We don't really consider you
to be Mexican--you are American."  I just think--people come in all shades
and colors and from many geographical places with all kinds of ideas and
ways of thinking.  It is good to be proud of who you are where you come from
and especially who your ancestors were but not to the point where it causes
problems.  Like war!

I am wondering if Tlasohkamahtli means Thanks or does it  mean the
other--love to you through my mouth or are you saying this is what the
Mexica said instead of saying thanks the way we do?

Gracias,
Odilia

>> From: carlos.robles at valeo.com
>> To: Multiple recipients of list <nahuat-l at server.umt.edu>