Nahuatl Summer Institute: Summer courses 2000

John F. Schwaller schwallr at selway.umt.edu
Mon Apr 3 16:52:46 UTC 2000

Council for Latin American Studies <latin.america at yale.edu>

Nahuatl Summer Institute Summer 2000

The application is also available on-line at

www.yale.edu/summer/

The beginning level intensive course will be offered from June 5, 2000-July
28, 2000.  Michel Launey who was originally scheduled to teach the last
week of the course will be unable to come.  He will be replaced by renowed
scholar, James Lockhart.

If you are planning to register please make sure to register directly with
summer programs but also please contact me as well.  I need to know how
many students are coming in order to get all course material ready.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need assistance
finding housing in the New Haven area.

Sincerely,

Beatriz Riefkohl

Council on Latin American and Iberian Studies
34 Hillhouse Avenue, Suite 340
P.O. Box 208206
New Haven, CT 06520-8206
203-432-3422