Tlazohcamati ahnozo ttazohcamahtli?

Ehecatecolotl fjgs at servidor.unam.mx
Sat Apr 15 04:15:16 UTC 2000

Well, I seem to be in my talkative lapse -OK, writeative lapse- . I hope the
very learned members of the list will come up with opportune comments on
this.
I think the expression is tlazohcamati and it is short for nimitz
tlazohcamati or nimitz tlazohcamachililia which would be a transitive verb
meaning I feel you lovingly, since tlazohca would be the adverb and mati the
verb feel, or know.

And yes, I guess Carlos means what our ancestors (totlazohtatzitzinhuan,
totlazohcoltzitztinhuan) said instead of thanks, gracias, mercy, etc.

Sorry about the inaccuracy and brevity of my comment.
Ehecatecolotl.