Query: Nahuatl for "Venus"

mario micc at home.com
Fri Dec 1 15:45:40 UTC 2000

TLAHUIZCALPANTEKWTLI was seen as an "aspect" or version of Quetzalcoatl.

I understand that there is strong evidence for Venus as the morning star, being a war
instigating symbol amongst the Teotihuacano people, and amongst the Maya.

Someone else can probably give you better info in that regard.

mario
www.aguila.blanca.com