mixiotes

John Sullivan Hendricks sullivan at logicnet.com.mx
Thu Feb 3 03:24:12 UTC 2000

Hi Mark,
	I would really be interested in working with you on the translation of
Tlaxcalan documents.  My name is John Sullivan.  My dissertation was a
discourse analisis of the Actas de Cabildo de Tlaxcala (siglo XVI) in 1995.
I work now as a professor in the Doctorado en Historia de la Universidad
Autónoma de Zacatecas.
	John Sullivan