malinche II

Heather Hess heatherhess at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 5 17:16:26 UTC 2000

I am a Canadian and have a very small amount of Ojibway blood!  I have
discovered after spending much time with natives - as they are referred to
in Ontario  - and - Aboriginals as they are referred to in Ontario - that it
is okay for Natives and Aboriginals to refer to themselves as Indians but it
is not proper to reference them as Indians.

Yolohtzin