INDIANS, INDIOS, INDIGENOUS, AND INDIGESTION FOR IGNOBLE

GESX1CKAH at aol.com GESX1CKAH at aol.com
Sun Feb 6 03:48:10 UTC 2000

In a message dated 2/5/00 4:32:24 PM Pacific Standard Time, micc at home.com
writes:

<<
 My most revered child,

 You seem to be one of the many young and insecure Chicanos who, having
 suddenly realized their "indigenismo" suddenly turn sacred, holy, and
 arrogant.

 there are MILLIONS of indigenous people, from the tip of Alaska, to the
 tip of Tierra del fuego, that have learned to deal with that word
 indio.  Zapata called himself "un indio", and he was truly a greater
 yaochquichtli than a mocoso intellectual fanatic that lives his/her life
 in the shadows of the internet discussion groups.

 someday, when you have grown up, travel throughout this beautiful land,
 talk to the elders, and learn to do away with, even KILL your anger and
 hatred.  It does no one any good.... especially you.

 You write to me in English, ARE YOU ENGLISH???? did your mother and
 grandmother pray to coatlicue and chicomecoatl?  did your grandfather
 offer blood sacrifice from his penis, overtime he harvested the
 mosquito larvae from your local hueyapan?  Do you currently wear a
 tilma' to work?

 i bet you wear baggy jeans, a bandana or two, use athletic shoes, or
 work boots, and perhaps even have a TV and CD player in your house...

 YOU NOR I CANNOT CHANGE THE PATH OF HISTORY.  MASSACRES, WARS, PLAGUES,
 AND CONQUEST ARE THE LOT OF ALL HUMANITY.  AS LONG AS THERE ARE PEOPLE
 DOMINATED BY HATE AND ANGER, THIS WILL ALWAYS BE. As soon as the young
 treasures of our nation, people such as yourself, can find it in their
 heart to teach kindness, justice, truth and peace,      then and only
 then
 can the nightmare of human greed, violence, and murder end.  greed has
 never been caused by true love.  Only by arrogance and
 self-centeredness, whether it is individual, or national.

 You my son, most precious feather, must not fall into this darkness.
 Only Ometoetl can ever know why history has developed as it has.  Are
 you arrogant enough (like the "White man you so hate) to think that your
 mind is the way the Earth, its history, and its people, should be?

 "your experience" in self-determination, is an illusion.  as long as you
 are part of any society (nation of Aztlan, republican party, Ricky
 martin fan club, or molotov fan club) you will always rely on that
 society's "determination" as to what is appropriate and acceptable.
 True determination, self, group, or otherwise comes from understanding
 the great message of Ometoetl.  your political centered world view
 ignores the greater law of justice. In the final analysis, what happens
 on this planet, and what happens to our people is OF ABSOLUTELY NO
 CONSEQUENCE TO THE UNIVERSE.....  I hope you do not believe that if we
 do not pray and sacrifice to the gods, the world will end.....for that
 self centered egotism is the most abominable of sins in the eyes of the
 lord and lady of creation.  that is why the Mexi'ca were abandoned so
 many centuries ago....abandoned by their gods, their friends and their
 enemies.  because they believed that the world needed them to exist.
 the tragic truth was that THEY needed everybody else (that they
 oppressed, like the EURO-AFRICAN CENTERED ACADEMIA does today) to exist.

 In chipahuac ihuan chicahuac.  4 words speak what all the "isms" of your
 world view cannot say.  508 years of hatred, violence, war, and genocide
 cannot ever be erased.  But do you want our people to spend the next 508
 years seething with anger and hate????

 Remember, this is the third millennium of the european calendar, and IT
 IS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN OF THE KATUN.  YOU HAVE ONLY 11 YEARS LEFT TO
 BURY YOUR ANGER, AND FOLLOW THE PATH OF LIGHT.  ONCE THIS KATUN ENDS, IF
 WE DO NOT HAVE OUR CUITLATL TOGETHER "INDIGENOUS" TO ALL CONTINENTS,
 THEN WE WILL BE FORCED TO REPEAT THE PAST KATUN.

 remember most precious nephew,  most sacred wind, WHAT YOU DO TODAY, IS
 GOING TO HELP YOU OR HURT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE......

 take a risk....join the world....life is a blessing.....

 InLak'ech nopiltzin

  Thank you for
 > your time in reading my email.

 Mario E. Aguilar
 Quetzalcoatl Cuauhtlecoc >>

I don't think this hostility is necessary.  I don't care how mature you think
you are, how experienced you think you are, but if anything... this was
arrogant!

jessica