trying to find the word for...

micc at home.com micc at home.com
Sun Feb 6 18:32:08 UTC 2000

dear Alex,

Thanks for your message!!

I was trying to remember what word was ( without having to resort to my
beloved Karttunen, Molina, and Simeon dictionaries)!!!!

in the danza Azteca, we use the "macanas" which are more correctly
called clubs, rather than swords.  After reading your message, I
remembered how my maestro Florencio Yescas described the clubs as "palos
de mano"

thanks again!!!