trying to find the word for...

micc at home.com micc at home.com
Wed Feb 9 02:17:54 UTC 2000

Frances,

This is a very interesting analysis, especially for me since i am trying
to find the root of macehauliztli, the dance ( as opposed to the more
common understood mi'totiliztli and netotiliztli)

Last year (or was it the year before) I hypothesized that mi'totia came
from  i'toa, but I was proven wrong.  Can you tell me what you believe
is the root of macehua (dancar in Molina) .

thanks!!!

mario e. aguilar
www.aguila-blanca.com