mixiotes

Heather Hess heatherhess at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 17:58:28 UTC 2000

hola ' i have to be fast!!!!!   i was at a woman´´s house the other day and
had the most amazing cake i have ever tasted ' her name is veronica ' her
house is in tepatitlan ' you know ' near guadalajara.  at any rate i have
asked her for the recipe and am sure you will enjoy it too!!!!!!  mmmmm!!!!
mmmmm!  mmmmm!

veronica and a friend of mine have a small group of people that live in
tepatitlan and are learning italian.  eventually they want to go to italy.
i was bragging about you and told veronica i would connect the two of you!

i have carbon copied veronica as well!

heather

talk to you soon  ' my new name is Yoholotizn