En: Codex Borgia

mike gaby mikegaby at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 19 07:47:40 UTC 2000

I would advise being cautious when interpreting information on Mesoamerican
Calenders and thier related arts.  Much of the information has been
distorted from the original sources, syphoning through centuries of
colonialism and conflict.  I am not sure how one deems them to be
"accurate", relative to what? But keep in mind that this was secret info
even before the Spanish arrived.  In my experience, those that share this
too freely may not be as well informed as you might think.
There is still much discord raised on simply the correct correlation date,
let alone the more involved of the calender's arts.  Divining is a business
of sorts, and every business has it's shadier side.  Let the buyer beware.
Have fun peeling the onion...it will make you cry, but what flavor!
Mike