not a pot head, just wondering

Mark David Morris mdmorris at indiana.edu
Mon Feb 21 15:40:22 UTC 2000

Michael,

Thanks for the clarification on hemp.  I think you are right about the
English tradition of the word. So, this hemp with yellow flowers which
grows wild in sandy soils in the midwest is Massane and is native to the
Americas? Thanks also for explaining tlasotlaloni.  I promise to
read Carochi more carefully before asking further questions.  Mark