Nahuatl Summer Language Institute II: Becas

Kexa14 at aol.com Kexa14 at aol.com
Fri Jan 7 02:09:26 UTC 2000

<< Jonathan.amith at yale.edu  >>
My name is Lisa Gracia Subia I am writing to you in responce to the letter I
received,
I am a single mother of three and can not afford to attend school, I however
go to librarys and use the net to find anything I can on nahuatl language, so
that I can learn it and teach it to my children. I would greatly appreciate
it if I could obtain the books and tapes or any of the educational materials
that may be purchased so that I can learn nahuatl. If it is at all possible.
I live  in Oregon and my aol address is kexa14 at aol.com ,  my home number is
503 659-7482, I thank you, and hope to hear  from you soon.