Mexico's national anthem

Matthew Montchalin mmontcha at OregonVOS.net
Tue Jan 18 21:18:36 UTC 2000

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000 Kexa14 at aol.com wrote:

|well if you remember what i quoated, then it must mean something, send
|the info and not in java so, we, who want to learn can.

The problem being, I already deleted it from my emailbox...

Now, if this were available as a newsgroup on Usenet, we wouldn't be
running into this problem.  Where our 'browsers' are found wanting, we
could always look stuff up at http://www.deja.com or
http://www.remarq.com (sigh)...

Anyway, maybe somebody (or maybe me?) will submit at RFD for the creation
of a newsgroup named sci.lang.nahuatl ???