Aztec Language

Mike Moore putt2win at fuse.net
Sat Jan 22 15:36:45 UTC 2000

--------------2F14D50E0B4A8E4253920D69

Good morning.  I am trying to find a couple of words in the Aztec
language, and was wondering if you could help me?

Here's the situation:  I am in the processing of purchasing an Aztec
Corn Snake from a breeder in Florida.  This particular breed of corn
snake is a beautiful breed of snake, and I would like to give him or her
a special name.

Here are the words I am looking to translate into aztec:

   * Snake
   * Beautiful
   * Serpent

Are there any other words you could recommend?  I know this probably
sounds crazy to you, but I am very sincere about this request.  Any help
you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

I hope to hear from you soon. Regards,

Mike Moore

--------------2F14D50E0B4A8E4253920D69

Good morning.  I am trying to find a couple of words in the Aztec
language, and was wondering if you could help me?
Aztec Corn Snake from a breeder in Florida.  This particular breed
of corn snake is a beautiful breed of snake, and I would like to give him
or her a special name.
<ul>
<li>
Snake</li>