Movie Boycott -Stereotyping Native People

Greg Whitworth aztec at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jan 24 13:28:57 UTC 2000

Precisely, thank you for cutting to the heart of the issue here.  For those
who are interested in "thicker" (secondary) descriptions of life in
Tenochtitlan as well as an interpretation of native accounts of the
conquest please see Clendinnen's works: The Aztecs and "'Fierce and
Unnatural Cruelty': Cortes and the Conquest of Mexico".

Cheers,
Greg Whitworth