Proper possessives

Timmon M Sinnen sinne000 at uwp.edu
Tue Jul 4 16:55:33 UTC 2000

I've found a few pages but am still learning rudimentary structure.  How
do you properly conjugate amongst two nouns?  All I've found info for is
possessive, but using his/her/its' for inanimate usually isn't
correct.  I'm looking for things such as the world's song, and heaven's
fire.

Also, if anyone could suggest any literature available offline with
grammar lessons or hte like, from english to nahuatl, it'd be
appreciated... thanks.

--
      "No one gets too old to learn a new way of being stupid."

tymme at mindless.com        http://scroll.to/the.magi      ICQ# 1055868
 ***      This message printed on 100% recyclable phosphur       ***