Linguistic rights

Salvador Calderón scalderon at spin.com.mx
Tue Oct 10 19:36:49 UTC 2000

You can find Campbell's book through a link in my page

http://spin.com.mx/~scalderon/nahuatl.html

I've also added some books that might interest you at my archeology page:

http://spin.com.mx/~scalderon/arqueolog.html

Salvador Calderón

At 11:16 AM 10/10/00 -0500, you wrote:

>I believe both Campbell's dictionary and Porrua's edition of Molina are

>out of print. Would popular demand from the interested academic community

>(us) be just cause for a publisher to reprint these works?

The Porrua - Molina is very much in print. I just checked a couple of

weeks ago. Porrua advertises it on its web site.

John Frederick Schwaller schwallr at selway.umt.edu

Associate Provost 406-243-4722

The University of Montana FAX 406-243-5937

http://www.umt.edu/provost/