Klor de Alva

John F. Schwaller schwallr at selway.umt.edu
Wed Oct 11 22:17:46 UTC 2000

I need help.  I need a copy of Jorge Klor de Alba's translation of
Sahagun's Coloquios.  It was published in the journal, Alcheringa in 1980,
vol. 4 num. 2, pp. 52-193.  My local interlibrary loan has had problems
getting it.  If someone has a copy they could copy for me, I'd be deeply
appreciative.

Contact me off-line, don't hit the reply button.

John Frederick Schwaller                             schwallr at selway.umt.edu
Associate Provost                                        406-243-4722
The University of Montana                           FAX 406-243-5937
                               http://www.umt.edu/provost/