Posting to the list

Robert G. Comegys robc at csufresno.edu
Mon Oct 16 21:39:12 UTC 2000

Dear Dr. Schwaller and Friends,

I just now took a quick look at some of the extensive list of books for sale
by archaeologia.com  It looked good to me, and there was at least one I may
buy today.

Dr. Schwaller: I know it can be irritating to have someone pitch their wares
on your time, BUT I have long ago learned to expect an advertisement of two in
the back of professional journals, or a table with books or services for sale
at the back of the room at professional gatherings. AND this might be an
opportunity for you and all of us.

I don't know what your list costs you or how you pay the associated expenses.
Why not get a small fee for the list or a percentage off for the members of
the list from archaeologia.com? And maybe see if we could get a discount from
Porrua in Mexico City, or others as well.

Certainly a collective opinion from the group could be  appropriate; and
certainly the last word is yours, Dr. Schwaller

Regards to all,

John Comegys