Call For Papers: McNeil Center for Early American Studies (fwd)

Daniel Mosquera mosquerd at union.edu
Mon Oct 23 03:28:55 UTC 2000

I have received this call for papers from a friend. Since I have not seen
any reference to this conference in the list, I thought it would be a good
idea to spread the word.

DM

--
Daniel O. Mosquera
Assistant Professor of Spanish

Tel: (518) 388-6415        Fax: (518) 388-6462
http://www1.union.edu/~mosquerd
--

"If we could see ourselves as others see us, we would vanish on the spot" --
E. M. Cioran