brushes and pens

patrick thomas hajovsky pthajovs at midway.uchicago.edu
Sat Feb 24 18:30:46 UTC 2001

There may be some information in Sahagun (Book 2?), since he describes
native artists and art production.

Also, there is a lot of archaeological evidence from Teotihuacan.  I've
seen images of pallettes and tools.  If you're interested, I can look up
the bib. later this week.

Patrick
ixquich in pepetlaca xteocuitla