Analytical Dictionary of Nahuatl; Andrews's textbooks

Mary Hopkins mhopkins at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 4 16:40:39 UTC 2001

Companeros:
	A general comment from someone who works in a library.
	If you have a local library, whether public or university, your
reference librarian can easily answer such questions. They'll have a set
of Books in Print, which will tell you where you can get hold of your own
copies of current books. They'll also have access to a database called
OCLC, which has national holdings records and can let them identify other
libraries that may be able to send you copies of books on interlibrary
loan.
	If a book is out of print, a good place to try looking for a copy
to buy is abebooks, which is at http://dogbert.abebooks.com/ It's an
inter-dealer used book service, and although not everything is there on a
given day, many things are, including quite a lot of academic books on
out-of-the-way subjects.
	The Web is handy in a lot of ways, but for this sort of routine
bibliographic information, I'd hit the library first. MH