Documentos indigenas

David Wright dcwright at prodigy.net.mx
Mon Jan 8 18:19:01 UTC 2001

Temoa is for searching through the paleographic versions in Nahuatl. The nice feature is that any search will find variant spellings of the same phonetic sequence. For example, a search for "ihuan" will locate ihua, ihuan, ioâ, ioan, iuan, ivâ, ivan, jhoan, joan, juan, jvan, yhua, yhuâ, yhuan, yoa, yoâ, yoan, yuan and yvan. (See article in Amerindia no. 17, 1992).

I haven't used Pohua yet, but I looked at an incipient beta version five years ago. It's a tool for analyzing pictograms in nahuatl documents.