Puebla-Tlaxcala Village Maps

Stephanie Wood swood at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Fri Mar 23 18:12:39 UTC 2001

Hi Mark,

I sent you a message at your hotmail account this morning.  Do you get mail
at both addresses these days?

By the way, did you get a reply about the maps at the Library of Congress?
One person to contact there is John Hebert, formerly a bibliographer of the
Hispanic Division and now Chief of the Geography and Map Division.  I am
sorry I don't have his e-mail address, but here is a website that tells
about him: http://www.loc.gov/loc/lcib/9911/hebert.html  I am sure you can
find a way to get a message to him.

Stephanie