Molina and FC Vocabulary

John F. Schwaller schwallr at selway.umt.edu
Tue May 8 20:11:06 UTC 2001

I can vouch for that, having been among the first crop, or so, of graduate
students to work on these glossaries.  I still have my notes from glossing
the Molina.  The real problem was the work study student who entered much
of the data couldn't read the 16th century typeface, so most of the
intervocalic 's' came out as 'f'  Now look at me! Old and withered beyond
my time all because of Nahuatl!

John Frederick Schwaller                             schwallr at selway.umt.edu
Associate Provost                                        406-243-4722
The University of Montana                           FAX 406-243-5937
                               http://www.umt.edu/provost/