Nahuatl On-line sources

Huaxyacac at aol.com Huaxyacac at aol.com
Fri Sep 7 18:00:04 UTC 2001

has links to both my general Aztec page and my Mesoamerican texts page, each
of which has a batch of links on it.

While I'm writing, a general question for the rest of you. I'm currently
working on a paper on Colonial language use in the Mezquital, and I'm curious
if anyone knows of any Otomi or Nahuatl documents from the area, particularly
from the eastern portion (i.e., the Teotlalpan). I know of a handful of Otomi
documents from around Xilotepec, and two Nahuatl ones, from Tlahuelilpan and
Ixmiquilpan. But that's it. I have been particularly surprised by the absence
of Nahuatl documents from Tula, where the language was used in parish
registers until 1650 or so. I keep worrying that I'm overlooking something.
Anyone know of others?

Cheers,

Alec Christensen