online Aztec king lists & histories

Elisabeth Curiel liccuriel at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 17:38:23 UTC 2002

I have this Document, that I can send you - of course if such is permitted
by the policies of this nahuat-l group:

"RELACIONES ORIGINALES DE CHALCO AMAQUEMECAN"
Escritas por DON FRANCISCO DE SAN ANTÓN MUÑÓN CHIMALPAHIN CUAUHTLEHUANITZIN.
PALEOGRAFIADAS Y TRADUCIDAS DEL NÁHUATL,
CON UNA INTRODUCCIÓN DE S. RENDON.

This document is in Word, has an extension of 238 p. and about 700 kb size.
In Spanish.

I contains the history, and dates (in both nahuatl calendar and Spanish
calendar) of the Aztec people.

Please confirm.

Elisabeth Curiel