online Aztec king lists & histories

Elisabeth Curiel liccuriel at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 23:37:27 UTC 2002

Ms Consuelo:

I have been gathering this material since many many years ago (1982 on), and
have scanned and digitalized it by myself. Also, I have acquired them from
Libraries -from Mazatlan, Mexico City, Guadalajara, Oaxaca, etc.- and also,
from friends I met in Mexico City; maybe someone knows about some of them:
Gutierre Tibon and Nikito Nipongo (a nickname of course) who used to write
in Excelsior. Unfortunately, I stopped seeing them since 1988, when I had to
move to another city. Some of my precious documents are not available in the
Internet or any other place.  Also, when I started all this, I used to spend
my salary in rare beautiful documents, like a huge Borbonic Codex copy, and
sort of that. By now I am planning to become rich and buy that american
edition of the Florentine codex they are selling on line. Does someone in
the group has it?  Yes?? oh, can you please tell me if it is in Nahuatl and
English? Is it worth the million hundred pesos it costs?

And Consuelo, a good place to find this kind of material historical material
is http://cervantesvirtual.com. I warn you that if you don't speak Spanish,
you may get lost there, since the designing of the site is really clumsy,
but the content is the best in the net by far. Those guys are really good.

Greetings

Elisabeth Curiel AKA "Lisita"
(Ok guys, I know someone of you doesn't like my nickname, that's because you
lack sense of humor)